Dr. Francesco Campanile is an experienced and talented hand surgeon. He has helped patients just like you to treat a wide range of conditions affecting the hand and wrist. With fellowship training in hand and microsurgery, in addition to over 15 years of surgical experience, Dr. Campanile can help alleviate pain and provide greater mobility in your hands and wrists. He specializes in treating the following conditions:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Don’t live with the pain, tingling and numbness of carpal tunnel syndrome. Learn more about your treatment options, including surgical decompression.
- Trigger Fingers: Many treatments are available for trigger finger, including cortisone injections and surgical release.
- Arthritis: Dr. Campanile is a specialist in arthritis surgery, including joint fusion and joint reconstruction. Surgery may be able to provide relief if non-surgical approaches have not been effective in managing your pain.
- Hand & Wrist Fractures: Surgery to repair broken or shattered bones in the hand and wrist requires advanced training and an eye for detail so that long-term comfort and range of motion are maximized.
- Other Conditions: Dr. Campanile treats many other conditions of the hands and wrists, including ligament injuries, tendon and nerve damage and cubital tunnel syndrome.
There’s no reason to continue living with pain or limited mobility caused by a condition of the hand or wrist. Call our practice today at 303-345-7476 or contact us online to schedule your appointment.